- About an hour of free time
- A computer with audio capabilities that is connected to the Internet and has these additional specifications
(We'll be broadcasting via the Internet tubes this time rather than over the phone lines)
- A URL for the chat, which you can only get when you register for the event (don't worry -- it's fast and painless!)
- Costumes: optional
- INTRO: A quick hello from some of your favorite Help Group Guides
- PRESO: A 15 minute presentation on "Frightening Myths and Misconceptions" by John Mueller
- FAQs: A return of our popular "Three for Three," in which we'll have three different Googlers tackling three different issues we've seen come up in the Group recently... in under three minutes each!
- And lots of Q&A! You'll have a chance to type questions during the entire session (actually, starting an hour prior!) using our hunky-dory new Google Moderator tool. Ask, then vote! With this tool and your insights, we expect the most interesting questions to quickly float to the top.
- Mark the date on your calendar now: Wednesday, October 22, at 9am PDT, noon EDT, and 4pm GMT
- Register right now for this event. Please note that you'll need to click on the "register" link on the bottom lefthand side.
- Optionally post questions via Google Moderator one hour prior to the start of the event. The link will be mailed to all registrants.
- Log in 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the chat, using the link e-mailed to you by WebEx (the service hosting the event).
- Interact! During the event, you'll be able to chat (by typing) with your fellow attendees, and also post questions and vote on your favorite questions via Google Moderator.
Written by Adam Lasnik, Search Evangelist
Link - from Google Webmaster Central Blog