To help you better analyze your campaign performance, optimize your web pages, and drive even more traffic to your e-commerce site during this crucial time, we'd like to share some tip and tools you can use in Analytics and other Google products.
Use the Analytics Funnel Visualization report to improve conversions
- Learn how many shoppers drop out during each step of your shopping cart conversion process.
- Then, work on the steps that lose the most customers.
- Website Optimizer, our free testing tool, is a great way to improve those key pages.
- Find out where your most profitable customers are coming from, and direct your advertising dollars to target customers in those areas.
- Get data for region-specific keyword performance in your Analytics account.
- Create more targeted AdWords campaigns by region. Watch this video for a step-by-step demo.
- Google Product Search enables shoppers to search for and find products to buy online, and enables you to submit your products for free and target users shopping on Google. Google Product Search is currently available to merchants in the U.S., U.K., and Germany.
- If you've never used Google Product Search, you can start submitting your products using feeds you've already prepared for other shopping engines.
- Dai Pham, Google Analytics Team