- Include keywords in your ads, especially in the headline
- Use a "call to action" such as 'donate,' 'sign up,' or 'get involved.' It tells people what you want them to do!
- Include targeted, relevant information about your organization, program, or service
- Link to the most relevant section of your site, not necessarily to your homepage
- Create multiple ads for each Ad Group and test what works
We'll be taking a short break from the webinar series this week, with our next installment on Friday, October 10, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Pacific Time. In this session, we'll discuss managing multiple campaigns in your Grants account, why that may be a good option for your organization, and best practices for optimum performance. We'll also cover how to manage both a Grants account and a paid AdWords account, should your organization have the need to run both. Hope you can join us!
To register for or learn more about our 5-part webinar series, please visit NTEN.
Posted by Kristie, Google Grants Team
Link -from Google Grants Blog
3rd party resources for managing your Google Grants account
Analytics for non-profits
Grants account tour: Structure
A beginner's guide