Here are the answers to the quiz, and below is a more complete listing of areas updated.
1) Often referred to as "The Crown of Polish Mountains," this is the highest point in the country.
- The highest point in the country, Sněžka, at 1,602 m (5,262 ft)
2) A university named after an American revolutionary, patriot, and founding father -- and home to a surprise Final Four team.
- George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia
3) In 1405, the French conqueror Jean de Bethencourt took the island and gave his name to the former capital, Betancuria, on the west coast (Puerto Rosario took over the mantle as island capital in 1835). The name of the island itself is believed to have come from Bethencourt's exclamation "Que forte aventure!" ("What a grand adventure"). A less romantic explanation is that the name simply means "strong wind".
- Canary Islands - Fuerteventura and Tenerife
4) This city, located in the rain shadow of the Olympic Mountains, is home to Peninsula College and is the birthplace of football hall of famer John Elway.
- Port Angeles, Washington
5) Approximately 80 percent of this state's population lives along the Wasatch Front.
6) The Industrial Museum is housed in a former silk mill in this city (the start of the Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage Site).
- Derbyshire, England
7) Interested in movies? Some scenes in the 1999 thriller Double Jeopardy starring Ashley Judd and Tommy Lee Jones were filmed here, notably at the historic courthouse.
- Revelstoke, British Columbia
8) This city lies on the Arno River and has been called the "Athens of the Middle Ages".
- Firenze (Florence), Italy
- USA: Port Angeles (WA), Wasilla (AK), Lincoln City (OR), Utah (UT), Fairfax County (VA), Spotsylvania County (VA)
- Mexico: San Luis Potosi and Culican.
- Canada: Revelstoke (BC)
Europe, Middle East, & Africa:
- England: Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Hampshire and Devon
- Scotland: Aberdeen
- Spain: Menorca, Fuerteventura and Tenerife (part of Canary Islands)
- Italy: Florence, Urbina, Capri, Verona, Elba
- Czech Republic: Entire country in high resolution
New 2.5m base imagery for parts of: Mexico, India, Romania, and Australia.