Based on such great success last month, we are opening the floodgates for Round 2! We're asking you again to use your skills to create videos that we can embed in our Help Center. If selected, your video will be seen by many of the 1+ million users who visit the Help Center each day.
To participate, here's what you need to do:
1. Decide which Help Center entries you'd like to make an original video about:
- Editing my video
- Customizing channels
- Contact lists
- Transferring from camera to computer
- File formats
- Embedding videos
- Can't hear audio
- Clear cache and cookies
- Using QuickCapture
- Director, Musician, Comedian, Guru and Reporter accounts
Here are a few tips to help you along the way:
- Keep it brief (1-2 minutes is perfect. Last round we got some epics, which were great, but just too long).
- Be creative, clear and 100% original
- Stay on topic (only submissions which address the Help Center entries included in the list above will be accepted)
- Have fun with it
Grab a camera and show off your helpful community spirit!
The YouTube Help Team