- Take a look to see if there is street parking available at your destination.
- Try zooming in on signs to read restrictions.
- Find out which areas require parallel parking and which don't, in case your skills are a bit rusty.
- Find designated motorcycle spaces.
- Take a look around for parking lots. When you see parking lots, you can sometimes zoom in and read the rates so you can find the lot with the best deal.
- Look for parking meters so you know if you need to bring a handful of quarters.
- If you're tying to avoid all this hassle by biking somewhere, look for bike racks.
Google Maps may not be able tell you where you'll find a free space (unless you're in Santa Monica -- in which case we can!) but Street View should save you some time and hassle.
|[NFGB] Link - from Google LatLong|
Related From Google Blogs:
Google Earth for iPhone
Malware? We don't need no stinking malware!
Mixxx's Google Summer of Code 2008 Roundup Report
plop: Probabilistic Learning of Programs