As winter progresses and flu activity increases, this tool is your #1 ally for reaching consumers at the moment of greatest relevance. Below are a few simple steps to get you started.
1. Visit Google Flu Trends and identify regions of opportunity.
2. Set up a flu search campaign and reach consumers where flu related searches are highest.
3. Contextually target to reach consumers on the sites they visit to find flu remedies.
4. Geo-target your campaign to regions and cities of interest.
5. Monitor Flu Trends and continuously optimize.
Data this strong is sure to fortify any campaign, so take a dose, or two, of Google Flu Trends with yours, and call us in the morning.
Posted by Anastasiya Blyukher, Account Proposal Coordinator, CPG
|[NFGB] Link - from Official Google CPG Blog|
Related From Google Blogs:
12/18 Webinar: Nature Valley Case Study
It's 10 p.m. Do You Know Where Your Teens Are?
Digital Marketing in the Downturn
Diet Foods 2.0