Perhaps you have questions like, "What reports should I be looking at for my business and what do they mean? How do I configure goals? What is an acceptable bounce rate?" If so, then Seminars for Success Montreal is for you. For only $249 U.S. per day this seminar offers tremendous value.
Day 1 focuses on Google Analytics reports and data. Justin walks through almost every report and shows how you can use Google Analytics to gain meaningful data insights. Day 1 will also cover many of the new Google Analytics analysis tools including Advanced Segmentation, Custom Reports and Motion Charts.
Day 1: Introduction & User Training
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Google Analytics Reporting Features
- Sharing GA Data
- Custom Dashboards
- Understanding Site Visitors
- Tracking online marketing campaigns
- Evaluating site content and user navigation
- Understanding Goals and Conversion Funnels
- Website testing with the Google Website Optimizer
Day 2: Advanced Technical Implementation
- GA architecture overview
- Learning about Regular Expressions
- Improving your data with filters
- Setting up Goals and Funnels
- Implementing E-Commerce Tracking
- Configuring Custom Segmentation
- Introduction to Event Tracking
- Tracking websites with multiple domains/subdomains
- Code customization
See what some past attendees are saying about the Seminars for Success:
"The course was outstanding. Going through all the functionality in a structured way with such a good presentation style has been incredibly worthwhile. Highly recommended!"
"This course is an unbelievable value. Now I've got a scalpel, where I had a hatchet prior. Awesome amount of info here—I've used GA for 2 years, and I never knew what I didn't know. Now I do!"
"Great seminar for geeks AND non-geeks interested in creating actionable website metrics."
"I learned more in this seminar than I have in all of the time I've spent playing in Google Analytics and reading books."
[NFGB] Link - from Google Analytics Blog