About the Dev Channel
The Dev channel lets you test the latest fixes and get access to new features as they're being developed. You can learn more about the Dev channel and how to subscribe here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel/
Reminder: please file (or update existing) issues at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues.
- r3753 Fixes a crash with Adobe Acrobat 9 whenever you close a tab that was showing a PDF file.
- r3710 Fixes a crash while dragging tabs on Windows Vista with pen input or tablet services.
- r3803 [Issue 3183] Fixes a crash while dragging tabs.
- r3528 [Issue 2069] Fixes problems with the downloaded files shelf not closing and becoming unresponsive.
- r3570 [Issue 3539] Fixes not being able to save 'unconfirmed' file types with different names (Save As...).
- r3481 [Issue 666] Fixes Silverlight video not playing on some sites.
- r3810 [Issue 2929, Issue 3315] Fixes the page encoding menu to work properly again.
- r3546, r3659 [Issue 3039] Fixes a crash in the spell checker.
- r3621 [issue 2901] Fixes Ctrl+K to work again (focus the address bar and clear it for a new search).
Link - from Google Chrome Releases
Dev Release: 0.3.154.3
Dev release: 0.2.153.1
Beta release: 0.2.149.30
Beta release: 0.2.149.29