Saturday, October 25, 2008

We launched Table of Contents, too

I'm writing this from the Phoenix Sky Harbor airport, just 5 minutes before I hop on a plane back to Google in California. I spent the day at Arizona State University (ASU), the second stop on our Apps to School bus tour of U.S. college campuses. Boy, it was hot outside today: 94 F (34 C). I really enjoyed talking to students about Google tools like Docs and introducing them to new Docs features like our template gallery and forms.

Before I board, I wanted to point out another useful feature that we forgot to mention on yesterday's blog post: Table of Contents. In the Format menu, you can use the following for section headings: Heading, Sub-heading and Minor heading. Then, insert a Table of Contents on the first page of your document.

To learn more about Table of Contents, check out this help center article.

Posted by: Andrew Chang, Marketing Manager

Link - from Docs Blog
Related:
A picture is worth a thousand words
The Future of Content in the Age of Information Overload
What We Can Learn from E-mail Spammers
WidgetLaboratory Turns To Newcomer SocialGO After Ning Debacle

No comments: